SNOW UPDATE: Sunday 24th March 13

In prep for tomorrow morning….I have today consulted with local school staff in the area of the school…roads are still treacherous and our premises still deep with snow ….I have also left messages with NEELB to attend soonest in the morning to try to clear some of the snow….but if there is no sign of thaw between now and tomorrow morning and if the situation remains the same or gets worse….it is likely that school will remain closed at least until NEELB can assist with some snow clearance….as with Friday….this would result in school and playgroup closure…we are only in a position to offer reduced daycare to those families who are already booked in due to limited staff availability (local walking staff only)….I will update accordingly with final decision both here on FB, via BBC/CoolFM/Downtown Radio and by text service to mobiles as soon as possible in the morning once on school site….
This is what it is still like in parts of the Glengormley area today at present…..


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *